Here, at the heart of the Franches-Montagnes, you will see the “real” houses of the Three Little Pigs. As in the story, one is made of straw, one of wood, and one of bricks.
All three are equipped with:
– bathroom with a shower. Towels, shower/shampoo soap and hair dryer.
– kitchenette with oven/microwave, fridge, and two cooking plates
– wood stove for the long winter evenings.
Please note that this is the only way to heat a cottage.
– living room with TV set and sofa bed for 2.
– two single beds or a double bed, as requested, in the mezzanine
– private terrace with table and chairs
– free WIFI
The straw and bricks cottages are suited to guests with reduced mobility and can be used as guest rooms. The kitchen is not wheelchair accessible.
The cottages can be rented per day or per week, with or without breakfast.
THE THREE LITTLE PIGS by WALT DISNEY